Become an affiliate!
Join an affiliate network and earn money!
How the affiliate program works:
When a new user clicks your referral link and make purchase via Creadit card or Paypal, you will receive 30% of the purchased item price. If they buy the Imagemotion extension with price $19.99, you will get $5.4 from each purchase.
How to become an Affiliate:
- If you have an account in Gumroad then send me your email marked ‘Affiliate request’ via Contact page. After you will get email with instruction.
- If you don`t have an account in Gumroad. Go here and create the account. After send me your email marked ‘Affiliate request’ via Contact page and you will get email with instruction.
What products participate in the Affiliate program:
Currently, Imagemotion extension for Photoshop to create animation. In future upon the completion of the products you will be able to choose a new extensions, plugins or any applications produced by Mike Sreda. All available products in the Affiliate program you can see at the bottom of this page.
Getting paid by Gumroad:
Gumroad pays its sellers every Friday via Direct Deposit or PayPal. More info you can find here.
Fees in Gumroad:
After a sale is made through an affiliate link, Gumroad takes its fee from the sale. This fee is calculated based on whatever level of Gumroad you are using.
- If you are using Gumroad for free, we will take 8.5% + $0.30 from the sale;
- If you are using Premium Gumroad, we will take 3.5% + $0.30 from the sale;
For example take our Imagemotion extension with price $19.99. Finally your revenue from each purchase will be $5.4
- Create SEO friendly blog posts or a guest blog to write about an area of interest that is related to the service you’re marketing.
- Use your site or a social service to feature an item, using your referral purchase link.
- Design a page or site that is unique in design and isn’t going to confuse anyone about your purpose as an affiliate.
- Create landing page (Special or promoting) by using images from mikesreda.com.
- Create a post in Twitter, Facebook.
- Create a video tutorial revealing the features of the extensions.
- Confuse consumers through the design of your site by copying our site design.
- Post information that does not meet the characteristics specified on our official products page.
- Copy item descriptions (Highly recommend create unique your own description);
- Do anything that would amount to a breach of any laws including, but not limited to, privacy, intellectual property and spam.
- Engage in any conduct that does not meet our standards of ‘fair play’ including things like fraud, confusing the new user, or providing a link designed to mislead the customer.