These Terms create a legally binding agreement between you and Mike Sreda and its affiliates (which we may refer to as “MS,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) regarding your use of the WEBSITE.
A few important points:
- Our Terms May Change. Some jurisdictions do not permit unilateral updates or changes to consumer terms, so this paragraph may not apply to you. We may update these Terms from time to time. If a material change is made, we will post a notice on the WEBSITE or send you a notification. Read through any changes, and if you don’t agree to them, please stop using the WEBSITE. If you continue to use our WEBSITE after we notify you of changes, you will be deemed to have accepted the updated Terms, except to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Cookies Policy. By making any purchase with us, you also agree to the Cookies Policy.
1. Website Rules
Eligibility. You are only eligible to use the WEBSITE if you are of legal age in your country or if you have consent from your parent or guardian. There may be certain age restrictions for specific WEBSITE services in various countries.
Rules for Registration. When you register for an account with us, the following rules apply:
- Be True: Provide accurate and current registration information.
- Be You: Keep your registration personal. Do not register for more than one MS account, register a MS account on behalf of someone else, or transfer your account.
- Be Secure: Keep your username, password and other login credentials secure and do not allow anyone else to use your account.
- Be Responsible: Inform MS immediately of any unauthorized use of your MS account. You are responsible for anything that happens through your MS account – with or without your permission.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, MS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR ACTIVITY THAT RESULTS FROM THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT.
2. Ownership of content
Except for User Content (defined below), all of the content on our WEBSITE – including text, software, scripts, code, designs, graphics, photos, videos, applications, interactive features, articles, news stories, sketches, animations, stickers, general artwork and other content (“Content”) – is owned by MS or others we license Content from, and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent and other laws. MS reserves all rights not expressly described in these Terms.
- All trademarks, service marks and trade names (e.g., the MS name and the Logo design) are owned, registered and/or licensed by MS. You do not acquire a license or any ownership rights to any trademarks, service marks, or trade names through your access or use of the WEBSITE or Content.
- You agree not to change or delete any ownership notices from materials downloaded or printed from the WEBSITE.
- To the extent MS approves the download or use of Content comprised of copyrights or copyrightable works, MS grants you a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, and revocable license to access and use such copyrights or copyrightable works solely for their intended purpose and solely for as long as MS makes such Content generally available to the public. You do not acquire any ownership rights in the Content (including any trademarks or other intellectual property included in the Content), and all such Content is intended for personal, non-commercial use. MS reserves the right to monitor your use and to alter or revoke this license or your access to the Content at any time and for any reason. MS reserves the right to take down any Content in violation of these terms or MS’s intellectual property rights. MS allowing you this limited use does not constitute a waiver of any of MS’s rights to the Content.
- Outside of the specific usage rights granted to you by MS in connection with the WEBSITE, you agree not to use, copy, edit, translate, display, distribute, download, transmit, sell, create derivative works of, or in any way exploit any Content, including User Content (unless it is your own User Content that you legally post on the WEBSITE), without MS’s prior written consent. Unauthorized use of the Content may constitute a breach of copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws and may subject you to criminal or civil charges and penalties.
3. Partners on the WEBSITE
Plugins sold and distributed by MS are done so in the hope that they will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Inasmuch as Photoshop functions correctly on a clean install of itself, MS Plugins is guaranteed to function on a clean install of the minimum, stable and required version of Photoshop for MS Plugins. Because the number and variety of plugins is vast and wide, we do not guarantee that the plugin will function with all third-party plugins. We do not assume responsibility and will not be held responsible for any conflicts or compatibility issues that may occur due to third-party software. We assume no responsibility for any data loss as a result of installing or using MS Plugins. Should conflicts occur with third-party software, we may provide support at our discretion.
Support for plugins sold and distributed by WEBSITE is only available for those who have an active, paid plugin license.
We will provide instruction and/or supporting documentation regarding setup, configuration, and technical troubleshooting as it pertains to our products. We do not provide customizations, development assistance, or guidance on how to change the functionality of a plugin outside of its intended use.
Support and updates are granted for month/one year after the original purchase based on the license you have purchased. After purchase is completed, the purchaser must renew their license in order to continue receiving support and updates for the items purchased. For purchases that include an automatically renewing subscription, support will be provided for as long as the subscription remains active.
Updates are available to license holders who have an active and valid subscription and license key. Updates are available for MS Plugins. Updates are available as long as the license key generated from the purchase is valid and active.
7. License usage
WEBSITE grants each customer one or more non-transferable license(s) to use the plugins for internal use, and as defined by the terms set in the customer’s chosen license package.
Where the license package allows the plugin to be used on multiple apps the customer/license-holder may not sell the originally-purchased license key provided by MS, to other users of the license (such as clients) for commercial benefit. Additionally, the customer may not sublicense, to any person or entity, any rights to distribute the plugin or license key. MS will only provide support services to the original customer/license-holder with a legitimate license key, and consider any other uses of this license key for support queries as fraudulent.
8. Plugin delivery
After we have processed your payment successfully, you will receive an email with your order number and other purchase information. Your license key is available in your account area along with your plugin downloads. You can download the plugin by logging into the account created for you when purchasing the plugin and clicking on the appropriate link.
Should you not receive an email containing your information, you can contact us through https://mikesreda.com/support to request your purchase information.
Access to re-download purchased files will be granted so long as your license key is valid. If a license key expires, download access to the associated files will be discontinued until such time as the license key is renewed. This includes access to previous versions of extensions that were available at the time the license key was active.
9. Refund policy
We firmly believe in and stand behind our products 100%, but we understand that they cannot work perfectly for everyone all of the time. If you would like to request a refund, please contact us. When requesting a refund, we respectfully ask that you meet the following refund policy conditions:
Eligibility conditions for a refund request:
- You are within the first 7 days of the original purchase of the plugin.
- We cannot grant refunds after the first 7 days of the original purchase.
- You have an issue that we are unable to resolve which makes the system unusable. We may ask you questions regarding the nature of your refund request so we can improve the plugin in the future.
- If your issue(s) comes from not being able to install the plugin properly or get the plugin to perform its basic functions, we will happily consider your refund request.
- You have contacted our support team and allowed us to attempt to resolve your issue(s), or have explained why the plugin will not work for you.
- Please note, technical issues caused by 3rd party plugins, custom preference of the application or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
- Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion. By purchasing plugin(s) from our WEBSITE, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions. We are not liable to cover any differences in exchange rates between the time you purchased and the time you are refunded.
We’re unfortunately unable to process refunds for the following situations(you can cancel your subscription only):
- You no longer need the purchased plugin.
- You found another plugin you like better, or you’ve changed your mind.
- You don’t have sufficient expertise to use the plugin.
- You don’t have the correct software/application to install and use the plugin.
- You are having trouble downloading the plugin because your internet is not fast enough, is not stable, cannot handle a large download, or similar issues related to your internet service.
10. License agreement
11. Important disclaimers
USER INTERACTIONS. To the extent allowed by applicable law, we are not responsible for your interactions with other users of the WEBSITE or any damage or harm you may experience because of these interactions.
- The WEBSITE, Content, and the materials and products on this WEBSITE are provided “AS IS.” We aren’t making any promises of any kind, including about the WEBSITE’s accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, reliability or otherwise. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, MS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY USER CONTENT POSTED ON THE WEBSITE.
- MS does not guarantee that the WEBSITE will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected, or that the WEBSITE is free of viruses or anything else harmful.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, MS disclaims all warranties, express or implied, regarding the WEBSITE, Content, User Content and any plugins or services you may obtain or access through the WEBSITE, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- You are solely responsible for any damage to your Applications resulting from accessing the WEBSITE, to the extent applicable law does not provide otherwise.
- MS does not guarantee the correct use of purchased content in the absence of the necessary knowledge and skills of the buyers (customers). But all content provide pdf or video instructions.
- MS will make every effort to maintain the highest quality of content presented on the WEBSITE;
- We hope you enjoy and get the full benefit of the WEBSITE; however, we do not guarantee any results.